Today has been a long dull day with parent teacher conferences so I spent the day working on making these pictures for your room, all of them are characters that did not make it on your beautiful Dr. Seuss wardrobe so I thought they could go on the wall somewhere to decorate. Your room is coming along, your dad moved his stuff out and turned the smaller bedroom into his office, so now your room is ready to start collecting things for you. So far there is the wardrobe (I'll post a pic. when it is done) and a glider chair. The chair is really a gift from your great-grandma Jackie. I think this weekend we will visit Aunt Nancy and get your crib, (we will be borrowing hers). So in some ways we are beginning to get ready for you to come...But please don't rush, you are only 21 weeks, Stay safe and healthy, and know that you are always on my mind.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Pictures for your room
Today has been a long dull day with parent teacher conferences so I spent the day working on making these pictures for your room, all of them are characters that did not make it on your beautiful Dr. Seuss wardrobe so I thought they could go on the wall somewhere to decorate. Your room is coming along, your dad moved his stuff out and turned the smaller bedroom into his office, so now your room is ready to start collecting things for you. So far there is the wardrobe (I'll post a pic. when it is done) and a glider chair. The chair is really a gift from your great-grandma Jackie. I think this weekend we will visit Aunt Nancy and get your crib, (we will be borrowing hers). So in some ways we are beginning to get ready for you to come...But please don't rush, you are only 21 weeks, Stay safe and healthy, and know that you are always on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment