Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some Pictures of your room

Sorry it has been so long since I have written it seems that time just gets away from me. We know know for sure that you are a girl so your name will be Jacqueline Rae after you Great-grandmothers. Here are some pictures of your room.


This is the most zoomed out pic of your room I can take.


Here is the new bookcase/ Changing Table that Opa Meeuwsen made you. Oma painted it pink and then I added the green and yellow spots to match your other cabinet.

The rocking chair is from Great-Grandma Jackie and Oma Meeuwsen made the Dr. Suess Pillow.


Another of Oma pillows and Grandma Stouten made the bib on the Wocket, (the wocket was a gift to you from Aunt Kate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment