Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Friday, March 25, 2011

Still Waiting

The ultrasound due date of March 22 has come and gone, a long weekend in Labor and Delivery last week were they said you would be here by Monday, but it is now Friday afternoon, and unfortunately you are still in my belly not my arms.  I hope you know the Faasse Family is always early for everything.  I was hoping you would have done the same with making your arrival into the world.  Daddy and I are ready for you please please come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Tara,
    Uncle Paul and I are still waiting and praying too for you and little Jackie. Your mother and father are sooooo excited but they have no idea what a huge blessing a little grandchild is. So much fun. Love you honey.
    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete