You are just too cute! I know really I would normally wait till the 5th of the month but you have a doctors visit and shots, so I thought we should take pictures while you were happy.
Sorry not a lot of posting this week I had to turn my laptop back into school for summer work so I have been making due with out it. I will try to make up for it and post again soon, but after working at school all day today (you played at Oma's house) I am spent, and soo are you, I think right now we both need a good long nap.
Hi little one--love your new picture--in black even!!! You're so cute and just growing every day.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well and lovin' this world.
Hi to Mom and Dad too--we'll visit again within the next couple of weeks! Love all of you,
(Great--yeow) Tanta Sharon