Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aunt Fran

Aunt Fran had surgery this past Friday and I am thrilled to say she is doing great and was so excited to see you Friday and then again on Monday.    Your Aunt Fran is really my Great-Aunt and your Great-Great-Aunt and she deserves all the Greats. Aunt Fran never married or kids of her own but she looked after all of brothers kids (both Grandpa Don and Uncle Bob) and all of their kids kids.  Aunt Fran used to buy Sunday Coats and Dresses for my mom and Aunt Cheryl when they were little and as a kid Aunt Fran would take my sisters and I shopping too.  School clothes in the fall a new outfit and a toy at Christmas.  Aunt Fran also took me for my first ride ever on the train.  She is one of those really special people who is always trying to make everyone else happy.  I loved staying at her house when I was a kid because their were so many pretty things to look at and because you never knew what adventures the day would hold.  But my earliest memories of Aunt Fran are from when she lived with my family while her condo on Quail Crest was being built.  We would play tea party.  Having Aunt Fran at your tea party was like having Royalty at a tea party, she was always dressed nice and had fancy jewelry and we would use real tea cups and sometimes even drink real tea.   
I love you Aunt Fran.  Glad surgery went well. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Picture of Aunt Fran! The Baby always takes a good picture. LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete