Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas, not the way I planned




There is something about special events they never go quite the way you mean them to.  This Christmas Great Grandpa Ed is sick and so is Grandpa Dann, Aunt Sharon and several others in the Stouten Family so no extended Stouten family party.  It seems sad because we all see each other so little it would be nice to see Tom and Steve & Tiff and the kids but I really am glad not to worry about Jacqueline getting the flu. Tonight was our Christmas with just Adam, Jacqueline and I but that too was not the way we planned Adam got stuck working late and Jacqueline never took an afternoon nap so by the time he got home she was a little crabby but oh well what can you say except those are some of the memories.  And it was fun anyway, here are the best photos of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment