Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, January 16, 2012

Finished

When Grandpa Don (Papa) passed away we wanted to find something Grandma could do to stay busy so Aunt Cheryl, Abby and I taught her to knit.  Then when Grandma passed I was given a lot of her old yarn. So I knit each of the aunts a Christmas ornament, Kelly and Mom each got scarf and Kate got a hat (from a pattern Gram had downloaded.)  Finally I made some blankets for Project Warmth (A group connected to Warm up America, knitting projects), they give blankets to kids is foster care. When all that was done I started a sock monkey for you and today I finally got it done. I am going to tuck it away and give it to you for your first birthday but I let you play with it for just a little bit today first.  The dark and light brown were both Grandma's yarn so you will have something from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment