So once every 6 weeks or so, most of the Faasse family women and a few friends of Aunt Cheryl's get together for a 'Stamp it up' class. Really it's a chance to talk, laugh and craft. I think my favorite part is listening to Kate and Abby recite lines to movies, 'New in Town', 'Tommy Boy', and 'Christmas Vacation' all last week. We got our new supplies for class on Sunday and Jacqueline was so excited to help Aunt Kate test her new stamps. Take a close look at the photo and you will see she likes to stamp her hands, not the paper. I think this is because she gets a stamp on her hand for being a good listener at play group. Regardless of stamping her hands instead of her paper, she is loving crafts more and more all the time. Crayons are good but she loves when I let her paint in my studio. Stickers and stamps get worn not put on paper but she loves those too.Just had to include this photo from this morning. Jacqueline has been into bows, and almost every time I ask her what bow she wants to wear she either wants an easter bunny bow or this giant purple flower. Needless to say these two choices do not always work with her outfit in my opinion and so I steer her into another choice. So this morning when I agreed she could wear the big purple flower I had a very smily happy little girl. It's nice when she and I can agree on clothes and bows.

I absolutely love that top photo with her lips pursed and her hands stamped. What a doll she is!!
ReplyDelete