I think the panoramic photo above taken by Uncle Bill, tells the true story of the party. Busy, Crazy and Fun. I think a good time was had by all. I know the kiddos all liked the horses and Jackie loved all her gifts, the food was good and the decorations have almost all come down. Now we just need to stain and assemble the swing set (her present from us,) and find a way to explain partys are done for a little while. (This morning she said to me, "purdy birgday," I told her we were done with birthday parties and she said, "purdy hop hop," no Easter parties are done too, "purdy germany?" (Since Adam went for work everything is Germany.))
Monday, April 8, 2013
Party
I think the panoramic photo above taken by Uncle Bill, tells the true story of the party. Busy, Crazy and Fun. I think a good time was had by all. I know the kiddos all liked the horses and Jackie loved all her gifts, the food was good and the decorations have almost all come down. Now we just need to stain and assemble the swing set (her present from us,) and find a way to explain partys are done for a little while. (This morning she said to me, "purdy birgday," I told her we were done with birthday parties and she said, "purdy hop hop," no Easter parties are done too, "purdy germany?" (Since Adam went for work everything is Germany.))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment