One more big moment... This is my big girl picking out a treat for using the big potty, still very hit and miss at our house some days are big underwear and some days are diapers, I have been letting her take the lead, eventually I think I will need to push a little but it is nice that on her own she is showing some interest in being potty trained.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Growing BIG!
When Adam is out of town Jackie tends to get a new movie it really helps me get both girls to bed because it gives Jackie a quiet activity when I am putting Grace down. Anyway this time she wanted Alice in Wonderland, I was skeptical but she loves it. While we were watching she asked me "Doing" meaning what was happening and I explained that when Alice drank what was in the bottle she grew bigger. Jackie instantly ran to our big ruler on the wall and stood against it "me bigger too, me growing big." She was right she is almost up an inch from where she was at her birthday.
Grace is quickly out growing clothes too. That has been a lot of fun for Jacqueline because as Grace outgrows clothes, Emma (Jackie's monkey) and Lydia (Grace's bunny) have been inheriting the hand-me-downs (adjusting some buttons on the old clothes is free and the build-a-bear outfits are kinda pricy so this has been great!) Here is a picture of all my girls in outfits Jackie picked out for all of them. (P.S. Emma's new pink sandals were a gift from Grandma and Kate, you can tell Jackie picked them out, pink and sparkly, I don't know where she gets it from but her princess streak makes me laugh.)
One more big moment... This is my big girl picking out a treat for using the big potty, still very hit and miss at our house some days are big underwear and some days are diapers, I have been letting her take the lead, eventually I think I will need to push a little but it is nice that on her own she is showing some interest in being potty trained.
One more big moment... This is my big girl picking out a treat for using the big potty, still very hit and miss at our house some days are big underwear and some days are diapers, I have been letting her take the lead, eventually I think I will need to push a little but it is nice that on her own she is showing some interest in being potty trained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment