What do you do when you are bored at our house... there are two main answers we either head outside,(this picture is from our walk this evening before bed, we were looking for wildflowers and big holes) or we "pay pin" as Jackie would say. This mean that we find some craft or recipe on my pintrest to make or bake. In this heat and humidity we have been trying not to bake so we have been busy crafting.
I have never really liked the fixtures in the new house. When Aaron was in town he fixed the worst two replacing bronze chandeliers with my mason jar lights that I love. We have also swapped the light in the master bedroom, so Jackie and I decided to tackle her room and Grace's.
This is the new light in Jackies room, she helped a lot. She did all the paint and helped with the crumpling. It is just coffee filters and cupcake liners, but I think it looks like a big pink carnation. I think it fits her room and her personality a little better then the old light and softens the light in her room.And the new light in Grace's room. I wanted them to be different but was stuck for ideas so we pulled out Jackies favorite crafting tool, my stampin-up punches and started popping little flowers. All and all very happy with the new lights in both girls rooms. Jackie is quite proud of both projects and really helped a lot which made these fun to do plus they kept us busy during the hottest part of two very warm days.

No comments:
Post a Comment