Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tooth

This has been another busy week with both schools in full swing, and then last night after my long day of work, Grace just did not want to sleep.  Followed with a little bit of a fussy day for her were she struggled napping, finally at dinner I notice why.  Her first tooth is defiantly almost pushed through.  If I push on her gums I can feel the bottom front left tooth and from the look of it the right one will not be far behind.  Now it makes since why my smily girl was so off.   I made Adam grab the camera and get some photos although he was sure the tooth would not be visible in the pictures.  Still it is one of those moments I would have photographed when it was just Jacqueline so I wanted to be sure I got this photo for Grace too.  (So glad too that he listened and took the photos because they are just darling, you can tell Grace loves to smile big for her daddy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment