Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

11 months

I will start with saying WOW 11 months have gone by fast.  As I plan for Grace's birthday it seems unreal my baby is so big.  Grace's top front teeth are finally starting to pop in place and she has taken a few steps on her own.

It's been a while since I have written while family was in town from Alaska I wanted to make sure we spent as much time with them as we could and then it seemed there was so much to write I would never find time to put it all down.  So I won't try, but I will say Jacqueline and Raylee had a blast together, playing going to the kids museum and paint a pot were just some of the fun.  And everyday since Jacqueline asks when Raylee is coming to play again.  (Spring Break seems far away. We will miss Raylee and Skyler until then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment