
Well I haven't written much lately because we have just been so busy it has seemed hard to carve out time to post but I thought I would share the highlights of this weekend. The fun started with building a snowman on Friday night.

Then today we went to the museum because Jacqueline was convinced that she wanted to see the dinosaurs. (I have been encouraging her current love of dinosaurs because it is nice to have something that is not about princesses and glitter.)

Jacqueline had fun and she loved all the dinosaur activities, and the bones and the plant eaters, but those moving dinos with the big teeth were just a little too scary, so she viewed those from up on my shoulders. (Grace on the other hand loved the dinosaurs that moved, I think they were her favorite thing, she was laughing at T-Rex's roar.)

Even though it's really close by I think this was our first trip to the GR museum and so when we were done with dinos we went and explored every thing else.

To make things even more fun they not only had dinosaurs on special but LEGOS too. Jackie liked the lego models but not nearly as much as playing with the legos herself.

What trip anywhere would be complete with out a ride on the round and round. Jacqueline and Grace both loved ending the day on the carousal.
No comments:
Post a Comment