Grandma says she needed some new photos of the girls and she is right. We have been busy playing and having fun but I have not done a great job of taking photos and documenting what we are up to. So today the girls and I headed over to spring grove park to play and take some new photos for grandma. I love this photo of Grace. I wish it were from farther away so you could see the river and the waterfall better but I just did not trust her to sit there for long. The awesome smile is because to get this shot I am standing mid-calf in the creek and almost fell over. Thankfully we all stayed mostly dry and I think the smile was worth it.Jacqueline loved the stone paths to go across the creeks. No surprise she loves to walk on the stone path I made in the front landscaping so she was a pro a these. She spent quite a while dancing from one side of the creek to the other and need to investigate every possible way to get across the creeks.
Individual shots of either kiddo seem easy to get but trying to get them both to stop in the same spot and smile for any length of time is almost impossible. I love this photo Grace climbing up a set of stairs Jackie running down the hill back to the water, just stopped long enough to give Grace a kiss and keep on moving. I did manage to get a few shots of the girls together but we may need to try again another day. Now that school is out hopefully I can find sometime for more photos and more posts again.


Love the photos! LOVE Jacqueline and Grace MORE!
ReplyDelete