Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Friday, August 22, 2014

New Bed, First Ball Game

Last week Friday, I was sitting in the living room enjoying a quiet cup of coffee when I heard a bang followed by tears.  Grace had managed to pull herself up and get out of her crib, so no more crib.  She has transitioned to a big girl bed.  The switch was easy at nap times but took a little adjusting at night.  So far it has been great.

In other fun news last night Kate and I took the girls to the whitecaps game.  It was both of their first times to a real ball game.  We did not make it to the end of the games because it was a late night but they both had a blast, Grace loved the hot dogs. Jackie really liked the dip n dots but her favorite part of the game was the mascot Roxy the river rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment