Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Friday, March 18, 2016

Do you believe in fairies?

I had to pick up my work today a ways away from home so after a very long drive I told the girls we can do whatever they wanted. So we spent most of the day building a Fairyhouse.  We went on a long nature walk and collect things in buckets that might be helpful or that Tinker Bell might like she came to visit. Jackie is super excited to have a house to playing with her dollies and is hoping that Tinker Bell comes. She is quite convinced that with the house in the front garden she will be able to finally see what fairies look like because they will come to visit. She asked me today if fairies where real...  I didn't know what to say. I don't want to lie to her but she is still at that age where it's ok to believe in fairies, Santa, and the Easter bunny. So instead of answering I told her we needed some more moss and sent her to get a shovel, thankfully she was so excited to add to the garden she forgot her questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment