Technically you are 5 weeks. You are nothing more then a bundle of cells the size of an orange seed but you have changed everything. Very quickly you have become the center of my life and your dads, you are all we talk about. How do we set up your room? What should your name be? Will I work...stay home? So many unanswered questions. We have not told anyone about you yet. Waiting for the first doctors apt. just to be sure. Truthfully I am so excited about you I do not even care about morning sickness. I am just so glad you are on your way. Be strong and stay healthy.
Psalms 139
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
No comments:
Post a Comment