
It's been a cold few weeks, and rainy. The kind of weather that just makes you want to stay indoors, tucked under a blanket and take a nap. I wish I could say that this sudden exhaustion was a sign of Pregnancy and that you were on your way but the truth is that last week was the Pella Iowa trip with the band, next week is Leadership Camp and there is only 4 weeks of school left this year, so really it is just a combination of all of that. But this weekend should be fun at least. Kelly and mom and I are meeting Abby and Cheryl to go to a glass bead making class. I am looking forward to it and to time with family. Also I must admit to being really excited to see Abby again. Ever since we started emailing I feel there is a bond like we have never had before. And now that she is pregnant I am thrilled for her... I know it is too early for her to be showing yet but that would be a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment