Only 11 days old and yet you have changed everything. I can hardly remember what it was like to go to school every day and not have you here. You are my whole world and I love you more then I even thought possible. Your dad and I are in awe of how beautiful and wonderful you are. It has been a busy week of visitors, your first doctors apt and getting your pictures professionally taken. There is so much I could write but inorder to type I need to not be holding you and that seems so much more important at the moment. So I will keep this short. I should have a link to your professional pictures in a week. You are doing great, up an ounce at your two day doctors visit hopefully you will be up past birth weight when we go in a week. I hope you grow up strong and healthy but I am a little sad to see you grow I just want to keep you my little peanut forever. Friday, April 15, 2011
11 days old
Only 11 days old and yet you have changed everything. I can hardly remember what it was like to go to school every day and not have you here. You are my whole world and I love you more then I even thought possible. Your dad and I are in awe of how beautiful and wonderful you are. It has been a busy week of visitors, your first doctors apt and getting your pictures professionally taken. There is so much I could write but inorder to type I need to not be holding you and that seems so much more important at the moment. So I will keep this short. I should have a link to your professional pictures in a week. You are doing great, up an ounce at your two day doctors visit hopefully you will be up past birth weight when we go in a week. I hope you grow up strong and healthy but I am a little sad to see you grow I just want to keep you my little peanut forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment