Yesterday was your Great-Grandma Jackie's Birthday. I would have wrote this then but I just never had the quiet time during the day to write it and I knew I could not write about your Grandma Jackie without crying. I miss her, She would have loved you to pieces. I still struggle with the fact that she never got to meet you, or your cousin Austin. Grandpa Don and Grandma Jackie would adored both of you. They were such special wonderful people. I was blessed to have such great Grandparents, they were devoted to God, Family and FUN! I am sure they are somewhere in heaven watching over you.
April is a tough and wonderful month for our family. This month is you Uncle Jim's Birthday, Aunt Sharron's birthday, you share a birthday with Great-Great Aunt Mina then is Grandma Jackie's Birthday then Mine, the anniversary of Papa Don passing away, Grandpa Dann and Grandma Carol's Wedding anniversary and Jarred's Birthday. I always used to joke I never got my own cake because there were too many family events in April, but the truth is it is a wonderful thing to be a part of a family that is that close that we get together and celebrate these events. I hope that that doesn't change as the family grows and gets older and it's harder to stay close knit.

No comments:
Post a Comment