Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big accomplishment!

I am sure somewhere in the world there are people working to cure cancer, or build schools, or save lives but my big accomplishment. You took nap time in your own crib!  YEAH!  I am sure it may not sound like much to some people but it is awesome.  You have been a great sleeper for awhile now... at night you do a great job, you go to bed easy and then sleep a good 6-7 hours before you wake up to eat and back to bed again till morning.  But naps can be a whole different story.  During the day you just don't want to sleep, it typically takes either a car ride or time in your swing to get you to sleep, but not today.  This is the second time you have taken a nap in your crib.  But the first time it only lasted 20mins.  This has been a really good nap.  I am so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment