
When I was kid Clifford was my best friend, he went everywhere with me and I did not sleep if he was not in my arms. I had big Clifford, Baby and Medium size, I have passed my big Clifford on to you. I lost medium Clifford in Florida when I was in elementary school, (I cried over losing him and really did not understand why we could not fly back to get him, apparently my Mom and Dad did not think of him as a member of the family the same way I did). I loved all the Clifford books, I have passed those on to you too. So I was thrilled to see that the Kohls Care Books this month were Clifford. We bought the books I did not already own, and got you Clifford's pal Chloe. Why Chloe, truthfully T-Bone is my favorite of Clifford's friends but Chloe is the fuzziest and that is what matters to you. You have already been pulling out her hair and eating her nose. I hope that more then just passing on these stuffed animals to you it will help you build a love of reading.
cute pj's!!!
ReplyDelete