Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pinterest and Playtime

While my mom got me hooked on Pinterest, and right away I found a great idea that had to be completed for your room, so I took the idea of creating your own magnetic board by using an oil drip pan, I painted it with black automotive primer, (my dad used flat black paint to fix all things and it seemed fitting here,)  maybe someday I will paint over it with chalkboard paint and then it could be magnetic and chalk but right now it hangs above your changing table so chalk dust would be a bad thing.

Then I just had to include this picture of you playing with dad today.

1 comment:

  1. She is going to puke on Adam! I like the board...you might have to help me with one!

    ReplyDelete