Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, December 19, 2011

Amaze Me

You never stop amazing or surprising me. Today holding my hands you walked down the hall.  I like you being stuck where I put you, it has been so nice to to have to baby proof everything or worry about you getting into things.  At least right now you are limited in where you can go because you still don't crawl so unless you can reach the furniture you still can not walk anywhere. I am sure it will not be long and we will have to worry about what all you get into.  I guess your daddy and I will be spending his Christmas Days off finding a baby gate and trying to childproof the house.

1 comment:

  1. Go Jackie! GO! If your uncle Aaron were there he would be helping you walk too!!! as well as trying to teach you other habits your mom wouldn't be excited about...

    ReplyDelete