Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Sunday, February 5, 2012

10 month Photos (and 2 years)

This is my favorite 10 month photo, you cruising from one piece of furniture to another, this is the way you seem to spend most of your time so it seems a fitting photo.


I love this pic it's too bad we can not see the 10 month sticker in the picture, the rest of the photos are on shutterfly if you want to see them all.


So the tile of this post is 10 month and 2 years because while today you are officially 10 months yesterday was the 2 years since we lost your name sake Grandma Jackie.  Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.  If she were here she would be so happy to spend time with you and Austin and so excited for the soon arrival of little baby Ava.  I can hear her ask if anyone has seen the first robin of spring.  She would know all about the Tigers baseball team and counting down days till the first game of the season.  To be honest she would probably be reading this blog post on a new ipad that she  would have bought to keep up on facebook and farckel and when she told us about the ipad we would have been told not to tell Uncle Gary that she spent the money.  She would already be buying Easter Candy and her valentines day cards would be in the mail.  Grandma Jackie was just like that, she was always on top of what was new, fun and cool.   Just because it seemed like a Grandma Jackie thing to do I already bought a lotto ticket today, a scratch off and it won a few dollars... I think I may have to take Aunt Kate out for a Margaretta with sugar just the way Gram liked them.   Cheers Grandma, We love you, we miss you but we know that you are in heaven with Grandpa smiling down on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment