Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Valentine

It has been a crazy week, Last Tuesday we found out you had an ear infection and so it has been a week of not eating, not sleeping, spitting up medication and and general being fussy, needy and whiny.  But I must admit that I did love that fact that you wanted to snuggle and lately you have been such a girl on the run that that you have not wanted to snuggle at all. But thankfully the meds are working and although there are several more days of antibiotic before we are done you are feeling much better.  We are back to eating and sleeping and in general back to yourself.  You are even getting brave again and taking off walking.  Today you left the couch and walked into my arms, I quickly reminded you to be careful but I love the hugs and I love your willingness to trust me and walk into my arms.  I love you, Jacqueline.  Happy Valentines day!

I don't know what this face was about but I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment