

I would typically try to clean when Jacqueline is sleeping, but today Jackie helped me clean. Oma was found a set of Giant Legos at a garage sale and was nice enough to share them with us, they really needed a good scrubbing. So since the weather was nice and warm we made cleaning the legos a game. I love the picture of her when we were done so proud of herself for getting all the legos scrubbed. I will try to remember to pull out my camera when the legos get built into a tower or some-other cool creation. But today just cleaning them was a lot of fun. I guess that's proof that Mary Poppens was right when she sang, "In every job that must be done
There is an element of fun
you find the fun and snap!
The job's a game."
No comments:
Post a Comment