Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Words

I just love the smile in this photo so we had to start with this.
 
So this little cutie is beginning to get a few more words in addition to mama and dada, we have been hearing up and hop for a while now, but new to your vocabulary this week is eat and day.  I am not sure why those words over anything else but it is still fun to hear you talk more and more.  Sometimes it is still a little tricky to figure out just what you are saying, a lot of words sounds similar.  I am sure that this is not the only time you and I will struggle to communicate effectively but I want you to know no matter what you say I will always love you and I will always try to understand what you mean.  And even when I don't understand God will.   
Psalm 139:4
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

I pray that as you learn more and more words and as you continue to grow we are able to teach you to use your words to praise the Lord.
Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

I think this photo says "me...I didn't do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment