Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Life is Crazy
So I know, the family has been sad I am not posting enough lately... What can I say but life is crazy. We are packing up our house getting ready to move, and I think we found a new house so there has been offers and meeting with the banks, next week is inspections. If all goes as planned at the moment we will be out of this house and have 3 or 4 weeks of staying with the parents before we can move into the new house. Both families have been wonderful with helping to pack and offering to let us move in, so now it's just taking care of all the details. So if I am a little slow to post for the next month you will have to forgive me, when Jackie is awake I want to play and have fun so this isn't hard on her and when she is sleeping I've been packing and cleaning and resting too so that I can keep up with her. But I will try to keep adding pictures of my cutie pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry I do not know why you can not follow I don't think I have anything set funny but I really am writing party for my sanity and mostly so that someday kiddos know how much I love them and what life was like when they were growing up. I guess until you both posted I didn't realize anyone but family was reading. I don't mind others reading, in fact I kinda think it is fun, but I don't know how to allow you to follow. Sorry.
ReplyDelete