Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, July 28, 2012


So since I have not been posting lots of photos I thought I would add a few this morning.  Jackie was wired this morning, giggly happy and crazy.  We started with bubbles I love these two photos were you can see her take a deep breath and blow trying to make bubbles.

We were also quite happy just to fidget with the spray bottle this morning.  Taking the lid on and off over and over again.  I should mention that the we are adding to our vocabulary but not all our words are quite right.  For instance the word open is coming out "mm aah"  It's cute and I know what she wants when she says it so it works but I don't know how those sounds became the word open.  At first when she was saying it I thought she was trying to sing the Little Green Frog song, "mm AAH!”, went the little green frog one day. 
"mm AAH!”, went the little green frog.
"mm AAH!”, went the little green frog one day,
And the little green frog went, “mm AH mm AH mm AH AH!”
All the other frogs went, “Vo do di o di o! (di = dee)
Vo do di o di o! Vo do di o di o!."
All the other frogs went, “Vo do di o!",
But the little green frog went, “mm AH mm AH mm AH AH!"

Other then that no new news.  We are still waiting for an exact closing date on our house but the inspection on the new house is Monday so at least that will be done soon, and we are still packing.  I think that the basement will be gone by the end of the weekend, thanks to lots of family helping move things into the pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment