Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, December 6, 2012

20 months and 3rd trimester


I took Jacqueline's 20 month photos on Tuesday after going in for a regular visit to the OB.  Grace is doing great!  She like to kick harder and more then Jacqueline ever did.  Anyway while we were there the doctor said "so third trimester finally".   Finally?  With Jacqueline it did seem to take forever but right now I feel like time is flying by.  Hard to believe how big both kiddos are getting.  



Jacqueline started singing the ABC's in the car yesterday, she made it to J with out any help.  I was so proud of her.  She just loves to sing and dance.  (In this photo she is singing and doing the motions for the song "This old Man".
If you look at the photos on shutterfly you will see that at first she really was not interested in me taking photos on this day, she covered up, took off and tasted the sticker instead of smiling, but once we started singing then I had a very happy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment