Some photos from Jacquelines Birthday party with Daddy's family. Because Jacqueline's birthday falls over spring break when Oma and Opa go to Florida we had this party a little early, but I think it is really kind nice to spread out some of the birthday fun. Oma got ballons to decorate but Jackie that they were fun to punch and bang around. They kept her quite entertained before the party. ( I love the face she is making in this picture.)
Her cake came from Idas and had a picture of a horse. Jacqueline picked it out herself. She blew out the candle before Adam even got the cake on the table. I was just happy she let us light the candle, she had a very healthy fear of fire and so I wondered it she was going to be ok with the candle.
Great-Grandma and Grandpa were excited to see and hold Grace. Jacqueline picked out Grace's out fit to match hers, Grace needed to where pink with ruffles.
Jackie decided that she needed to be the Photographer part way through the night and took my camera. (By the end of the day between the two of us we had taken over 270 pictures.) She had some fun self portraits like this one and also some great pictures of Oma taking pictures of Jacqueline and of Great-Grandma and Grandpa.
Jacqueline was very excited about opening presents and so fast I almost missed snapping any photos. It was fun to watch her go at the presents since last year and at Christmas she really did not care about unwrapping things.
Her big present from Oma and Opa was a new scooter. Opa tried to explain how she was suppose to ride it. She was not so sure about that but has had a lot of fun standing on it, pushing it around the house being pushed on it. I am sure that as the summer goes on she will have a lot of fun riding the scooter around the neighborhood.


No comments:
Post a Comment