Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, March 28, 2013

seeing spots

Its been a long few days at our house.  Adam was in Germany on work, when Tuesday Jackie woke up covered in spots.  All day I thought she had chicken poxs, strange because she had the vaccine but what else could it be.  Thankfully, we got an apt. with the pediatrician that day, but it was late afternoon.  By the time we got to the office, Jackie was red and itchy everywhere swollen hand, feet and ears.  It wasn't chicken pox, it was hives. A reaction to meds she was given the week before to treat an ear infection.  As my mom would say "When it rains it pours."  After a horrible painful itchy day and a  long day of being lethargic and whiney, Thankfully, we are now on the mend.  But I had to post this picture. For a few months we have been paci free except bed time.  This morning when I went in to get Jackie she was giggling with 2 pacis in her mouth. Her comment to me was " You funny!" Glad my happy girl is back, and Adam is home.

Grace is going great, growing big fast.  I wish she was a better sleeper at night but I know that will come.  She loves holding her Sophie, snuggling, and being upright.  Adam is convinced she grew inches while he was gone.  She is already too tall for some of her 3 month clothes.  I think she will be long and lean just like her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment