Weight 17 lbs (right around 50%)Height 28.5 inches (That's almost 2 inches taller then Jackie was at 6 months and she was tall.)
Grace is so tall that she is over the top of the 99% curve on the chart. We saw a different doctor at our office today and she originally thought Grace was there for 9 month based on her size, she told me she had to double check the cart, Grace just seemed too tall to only be 6 months old. All of that just makes me understand why I feel like we are going through clothes so fast and why we are already wearing 12 month pjs.
I haven't been posting a lot so I thought I should include a Jackie picture too, this at the fountains at Metro hospital. Every Thursday we head there for the farmer's market and then go to Frog Hollow to play.

No comments:
Post a Comment