Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Things

School started this week at both ZCS and GVSU so it has been busy and I have been gone a lot, but it is good.  I think that getting out of the house a little makes me appreciate the days I am home even more.  Sometimes in the summer I get so busy with laundry, cleaning and diapers, that I forget to stop and enjoy the little moments.  So I thought I would share some silly little things that made me smile today:

  • I love the way Jackie holds Grace's hand any chance she can
  • the way Grace giggles when Jackie dances around her
  • how Grace picks up objects and investigates with her hands and her toes
  • how Jackie dances to any music even commercial jingles
  • Jackie's big bear hugs
  • the way Grace smiles with her eyes
  • no matter how many books I read Jackie always asks for one more
  • hearing Jackie say "i yke it" or "one mor time"

1 comment: