Today is a reward for cleaning the driveway Gracie wanted a bowl of cheeseballs. Some days I think the child could live on cheeseballs and Roni. But seeing her with the cheeseballs reminded me of holidays past. Sitting in the breezeway at grandma and grandpa's house on Radcliffe eating cheeseballs drinking regular Coke and attempting to sneak a candy cane from the Santa boot. And it made me stop for a moment and wonder what my own kids will remember, when they look back 20 years from now. It makes me think I need to break out grandma Audrey spider cookie recipe and make a batch with them so that that will be one of their memories some day too.
Jackie and Santa, she told him she wanted a Hatchimal. I keep reminding her she may have to wait till her birthday but she still told Santa.
Grace still wasn't so sure about being by Santa, but the idea that he might have toys or candy lured her over. Grace told Santa she wants a CD player like Jackie.

Thanks for the memories..
ReplyDelete