
We are just starting the waiting game, If you are there it is too early to take a pregency test and tell so for now there is nothing I can do but work on my paitence since I am no good at that I thought I would tell you more about your grandparents.
First I forgot to share Papa's Prayer with you. When you are older I will teach you but here it goes
Oh Lord with all my wants and needs supplied
My thirst and hunger satisfied
I pray accept my thanks and praise
for loving care sustaining grace
We thank thee for the living word
the gospel message daily heard
and pray that we may live with thee
from now through all eternity
Amen
Now to your other set of Great Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Stouten. They too were grounded in the word of Christ. Grandma made sure that tithing came first no matter how tight money was there was always someone who needed it more then you. Then she always made sure the family got together and there was plenty to eat. The taste of regular coke and the smell of the lake early in the morning will always remind me of her. She had a heart that never stopped giving. Grandpa Stouten is still alive, hopefully you will get to know him. But he is not who he always was. When I was a kid he was strong and tall a ball player. At 70 he was still hitting 80 mph balls at the batting cages. He started his own business and grew it to be a strong healthy company. He loved to fish and loved to sing. A few strokes and a new wife have not helped him age well, but I still hope you will get a chance to know him.
The bulk of family history is a long tale for another day. But know 2 Tim
Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy; When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy great great grandmother Kate, and then thy great grandparents Ed and Audry, Don and Jackie, Lloyd and Norma and thy grandparents, Dann and Carol and Paul and Karie and thy father Adam; and I am persuaded that in thee also. (I may have changed a few words but you understand)
No comments:
Post a Comment