Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Baptism
When I was little I thought I understood that God loved me.. but now that I have you the realization that God gave his son to die for me... it has a whole new meaning. I could easily lay down my life for you, but it breaks my heart when you cry. The sacrifice of Christ on the cross had to break Gods heart more then I can imagine. God's broken heart and Christs death were for me and for you and for all the sinners in this world that we could be made new, clean and pure. I want you to know that I love you, but as a parent I must teach you that God loves you. You are his child just like you are mine, and so I am sure that your tears break God's heart too, and I am sure that he will watch over and protect you all the days of your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment