Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yeah, fever gone and sleep

It has been a rough week.  I think it has been tummy troubles but Monday was a day of screaming then Tuesday was great.  Wed morning was great but by noon you were unhappy and spitting up constantly, By mid afternoon, spitting turned to screaming and a mild temp.  As a crazy first time mom (worry is a family trait from Grandma Jackie) I called the doctors office, of course your temp was not that high so they were not worried and they reminded me all kids cry, I should be grateful this was unusual for you, not to worry.  As the night went on your daddy finally got you calm, and you enjoyed bath time.  We put you to bed with high hopes you would make it till midnight for your first middle of the night feeding like normal and instead you were out like a light till 3:30am!!  I was shocked.  I woke up at 2 and had to check your breathing because you have never made it that long before.  Yeah for sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment