Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Not feeling well

I am not sure what but something has defiantly upset your tummy tonight.  It has been a long fussy day, but for the day you were ok, not in pain just demanding.  Unfortunately, that changed when I went to get dinner and left you home with Daddy. You went from Sleeping to Screaming.  And not I hungry or I am wet screaming but the loudest worst sound I have ever heard you make.  Rocking...Cuddling...Diaper Change...Eating...Indoors...Outdoors...Sitting...Standing...Bouncing...NOTHING made you feel better.  Finally sitting in the basement with with your dad rocking/bouncing you and rubbing your tummy while I rubbed your head you finally calmed down.  Several dirty diapers and soaked burp clothes later I think you are finally feeling better but even know I can hear you hiccuping as you sleep in your crib down the hall. What I would not give to take away your pain.  And thank goodness for your dad, I still have tears running down my face, but your dad can stay clam through it all.  Without him on nights like this I think that by the time you felt better I would be so worked up and up set that we would never get calm.  Tomorrow is fathers day.  You should know you have an amazing dad.

The picture is from a few days before, it just seems nicer to post a picture of you smiling not screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment