Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, June 6, 2011

work

So here I sit, my second week back at work listening to a lecture about how important it is for teachers to be mentors to kids because their parents are not around, because they work too much.  It seems unfair to sit and listen to this at work instead of just getting to be at home with you.  As if I was not feeling guilty enough about being at work, work has to rub it in more.   Last week was so hard to be away from you, and yet I knew you were with family and even at work with me a day.  It cemented in my mind how hard it is to be a working mom.  I am so thrilled that I will only be at work two days a week next year and I can be home with you.  I miss you, miss reading stories, miss our afternoon walk, and right now I really miss nap time.  Thank goodness the school year is almost over.  This photo is from Memorial day but I still thought I would include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment