Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Shoes


A long time before you were born when it was cold and snowy and I was bored I had attempted to make you shoes, but I followed a standard pattern and well your little feet are not standard baby feet.  Most baby's have little boxes.  Your feet are long and narrow so none of my handmade shoes fit, but truth be told even if they did I made them for cold weather and so they not be of much good to you know anyway.  So I have started trying to make you little sandals. I made a little black and pink pair you wore to church on Sunday but this new pair stays on your feet a lot better, it has denim soles and cute pink polka dot bottoms.  Now to start a red white and blue pair for the fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment