Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, October 17, 2011

Eating and Getting Big

Eating Waffles Sunday Morning. 
Ok the truth is you really didn't eat the waffle you put it in your mouth and then spit out the big piece and drooled little waffle chunks all over your pjs and blanket.  But still cute.

Eating your burp cloth.  Not what I would choose to eat but it dose keep thing clean.

Yeah you are still drinking a ton of milk too. (36-40oz on an average day).  
Off topic but check out those cute shoe from Grandma Carol.

Licking Kate's Finger.  You will lick/eat anything that gets to near your mouth.

Eating the rattle ball.

Eating Peas.  I love the face you were making.  Too cute.


Apparently I was too slow getting the puffs out of the container, so you decided to just eat the container.

I thought you would maybe not be a crawler, you hate tummy time and love to stand so I sort of wondered if you would skip crawling and just go to walking some day but then today I put you down and to my surprise here you are on all fours. Not what I was expecting.  No, thank goodness you did not take off crawling I have not baby proofed everything yet and I am not ready for you to move from where I put you just yet.

You don't need to get any bigger, you can stay my little girl for a while longer. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment