Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Playing with Austin

Sorry a blog post is sort of long over due.  It has been a busy week, buying Aunt Kelly's old car, raking leaves (with the wonderful weather Jacqueline and I have made it outside to rack leaves almost everyday, this week she is a big helper sitting in the boppy chewing on Sophie and overseeing my progress), making new flavors of baby food (pumpkin has been one of her favorites as is watermelon, green beans are just ok), beginning to Christmas shop, and too many other little things that keep taking up more time then I mean them too has kept me from writing.  But I had to post some pictures of you playing with Austin Abby and Aunt Cheryl today.  I am not sure who had more fun with the wagon, Austin, Jacqueline or Aunt Cheryl but it was a good time all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment