Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Catching up

I know it has been a while since I posted we went camping over the weekend and then I accidentally left my camera at Grandma and Grandpa's house and posting without pictures just seems silly so I waited.  Camping was a lot of fun.  Jacqueline did really well, she has her own little tent and the plan had been to put that on one of the beds in Oma and Opa's popup but she hated being zipped in and so instead her and her tent went in our tent along side me.  It was snug in our tent but everybody slept well.  We came home in time to go to church sunday morning and then to Grandma and Grandpa's house were Jacqueline had a ball dancing to the chipmunks music videos on demand cable and helping to work on Aunt Kate's new coffee table.

Today was members night at the zoo.  It was a lot of fun.  Sadly the new train at the zoo is still not open but it was a fun night anyway.


 Sorry it is getting late so I am going to bed and not writing more about all of these fun activities but there are more pictures posted on shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment