You love to be outdoors and play, so did she. You love playing with any ball. You love Popsicle, Popcorn, Sprinklers, Water-guns, and Parades and time with family. I find my self constantly saying 'just like grandma'. When we were reading this week you pulled the book "Wherever You are my love will find you," By Nancy Tillman, and I found my self in tears reading these words, "And if someday you're lonely, or someday you're sad, or you strike out at baseball, or think you've been bad... just lift up your face, fell the wind in your hair. That's me, my sweet baby, my love is right there." We have read the book many times before, but something about those words this week just got to me. It made me think about eating licorice at Kate's ballgames sitting next to Grandma, and just how lucky I was to grow up with such great Grandparents on all sides, and how lucky you to have such amazing grandparents. We are very blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment