Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House for sale (Busy)

We put the house for sale on Craigslist a month ago but a week ago we got serious and listed with a realtor, 5 days on the market, 9 showings already 3 more scheduled for today and tomorrow.  It has been crazy. So Jackie and I have been trying to find fun things we can do out of the house.  We have visited several new parks.  She is loving trying to climb anything in sight at any of the parks. 
We have made some trips to the zoo as a family, Jacqueline loves the wooden train and the petting zoo. And we have been to the mall playland one then once.  All in all I think she is having a blast with it all because it means we are off doing something new all the time.  I on the other hand am ready for the house to sell and life to settle down again, but that will come in time and I know we have only really been on the market 5 days.  There is also the trouble of when we sell figuring out where we are going.  I am sure somehow it will all fall in to place.


Also just had to include pictures of Jackie from Sunday in her new dress. Oma made it!!  I think Oma could go into business making kids clothes everything she dose is so cute.   (And yes that is a toothbrush in her hand, it has been her favorite thing to chew on while her eye teeth are coming in.)

1 comment: