Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Gift from Aaron

 So a while ago I pined Mason Jar Lights on pinterest, The house we bought had ugly brass lights that just don't fit our style.  Adam like the idea but just was not sure when he would have time to work on this project with me. So I watch the tutorial on pinterest and attempted to figure it out, very quickly I decided this was a job that needed power tools and expertise that I did not have.  So I figured I would have to wait for Adam.  But Aaron decided that the project looked like fun and so when we got home from the zoo today he and Adam were finishing up my beautiful new lights. Thanks Aaron they really make the living and dining room feel like home.

So pretty to see them on at night it reminds me of fireflys. 

This smaller one is in the front entry way and the big one is over the dining room table.  I could not be more impressed.
THANKS AARON.

No comments:

Post a Comment