Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Normal...?

After moving out we had almost 2 weeks of living at Oma and Opa's house.  Jackie did great not sleeping in her bed and all in all it could not have gone better.  We were gone just in time for Aaron, Chelsea and Raylee to move in, and we got the benefit of having Uncle Aaron around to help us move!

We are now beginning to settle into the new house and unbox life.  Jackie is finding her toys and we are slowly making it home.  I would write more but I am going to take advantage of her sleeping and try to unpack a box or three.

Uncle Aaron and Adam are hard at work on a fun project right now and I will try to post some pictures of that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment